Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

Kinda of electric partnered with sheltering tree.

Well what a wet , cold miserable day but perfect for crafting. 
    I love sending cards and I think we are losing the skill of putting pen to paper and posting a card. Due to technology with email.facebook texts etc we don't put pen to paper as much as we used to. I love receiving a card it doesn't have to be all singing and dancing just a simple note that someone is thinking about you. 
  I decided I wanted to make a batch of cards so that I always have them ready to send for any occasion and I think the sheltering tree and kinda of electric is a perfect as they can be made suitable for all events. 
Using left over card and stampin  up notelets I spent a couple of relaxing hours making these cards.
Do you like my little stands. They are from the takeaway pizzas you get from Pizza Hut. We have been doing so decorating in the house recently and takeaway pizza is perfect for when your too tired to cook, and these plastic little stands are great for displaying my little notelets. 
I've stamped the envelopes with old olive and I think they look great, I think I will make a box to keep them in . Please leave me a comment and take care Julie xx keep crafting . 
Ps I learnt a valuable trick from Julie Kettlewell at the last training event, if you are struggling to get a good even stamp from polymer use your pricking mat as a base it works for me . Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment