Followers

Monday 12 January 2015

Traveller

This card also lays flat so that you can post it. 
Hi everyone , hope you are all well. 
            Quiet week this week as I'm still trying to get over whatever  cold bug I had over christmas. 
    Exciting news I'm displaying my projects in a shop at Middleton Teasdale I will let you know more when I do, but I can see me being very busy over the next few months. 
           I am also starting a new group which will be held on the 3rd Saturday of every month starting in February. This will be for anyone who loves to craft be it knitting, crocheting, scrap booking and of course card making. We can all get together and share tips and our projects.
I will still be doing my stampin up projects as you all know I love the products and I will be sharing some fab new products. 
Of course saleabration is up and running contact me if you would like free gifts. 

I've been playing with some of my favorite stamp sets and the Traveller is one of these, I know it's not in the new catalogue but the idea of the card can be adapted to any of your stamp sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment