Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

Happy Easter

Good morning, today I'm staying home as I'm having some bedroom furniture delivered. I'm hoping they won't be too long as I'm wanting to also get my hair cut.
   I've booked a couple of Easter fayres so I thought I had better start making some little gifts. 
I always think chocolate is a great seller so I usually design my project around some form of chocolate lol. I do tend to eat more than I sell but that's one of the perks of making them lol. 
Anyway I've made some little bird house boxes which I will share with you another time, but my main little project today is some super cute boxes with Lindt chocolate rabbits. 
I wanted to make the boxes small so that they could be given as little gifts to work colleagues ,friends and family but not cost too much. 
Here they are......

I added alittle gorgeous grunge and heart, but on the base I used the Iove lace stamp.
I'm sorry my pictures aren't very good. Anyway hope you like them take care and keep crafting....Jx 


No comments:

Post a Comment