Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

Lotus blossom stamp set.

Good afternoon, 

      Yesterday I had a enjoyable but stressful day.  I drove to Leeds to share the day with some lovely ladies at Julie Kettlewell training class. At these training days we get to catch up with friends and in some cases but faces to new Facebook friends. 
Julie always inspires me and let's us try new techniques and products. At the moment it's saleabration which means spend 45 pounds on stampin up products and choose a freebie out of the saleabration leaflet. I hadn't tried the new blendabilities as everyone who knows me I love pro markers. But stampin up have done it again they are offering sets of blendabilities with your 45 pound order so I thought that's a chance for me to try them without buying them lol.
Well I'm hooked they are just like using a paintbrush and blending is a doddel. ( don't think I've spent that correct). Unfortunately I can't show you more blendabilities work as I've just took some items in a shop in Middleton-Teasdale but I have some blank images to colour so watch this space.
Anyway I've digressed I've still not feeling 100 per cent and may need treatment on my nose for congestion. Just a little tip please read instructions on medicines I used Sudafed nasal spray since christmas and yes it cleared my congestion or so I thought, apparently I was only supposed to use it for 7 days max and now I have got congestion reflux and a condition I can't even say never mind spell, all through using the spray for too long. 
Anyway by the time I got to Leeds the main roads were fine but the back roads were very icey  yes I reversed and didn't stop due to ice and snapped by tow bar off so that it was hanging on by the electrics, thankfully ones of julies jems came to the rescue ( Sally Jo) and managed to strap it up using my bag strap so that I could drive home. 
You can imagine by now my head was splitting and the thought of telling my husband made it worse, he loves his car.
After a cup of coffee and headache tablets and lots of kind words from julies gems I felt better and the journey home was much easier.
At these training days we do swaps to share our ideas . Here's a picture of mine.
 
Lost Lagoona is my favorite colour at the moment, and I've bought a lamanater so I'm lamanating everything lol. The sentiment is from the new sheltering tree stamp set. I will share some makes from this stamp set tomorrow. Take care and keep crafting Jx 

No comments:

Post a Comment