Followers

Sunday 18 January 2015

Sheltering tree

Good evening, 
       Well what a cold and very white day. I usually love the snow but unfortunately the last lot of high winds took quite a few tiles of my roof and we are waiting for them to be repaired, so snow is the last thing we need.
    My daughter moved out about 8 months ago so we decided to redecorate her room. I don't mind painting but I hate all the prepping and my husband has to have everything sanded and cleaned before he will let me loose with a paintbrush. 
     Walls stripped , coving under coated  that was me done so I sneaked away and played with my new stamp set Sheltering tree. This is a polymer stamp set which means it's so easy to line up and even easier to create gorgeous scenes to add to your cards. I've made four cards so I thought I would share two with you and two tomorrow. I think I may use one for my husbands valentines card.
Another new product is the bow punch it's so cute and so easy to put together. 
Well take care and keep crafting Julie x






No comments:

Post a Comment