Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

A lovely Craft Evening

Last week we had a lovely craft class which i thoroughly enjoyed.(I always enjoy my classes but we talked and laughed that i didn't even have time to make a cuppa).

Few photographs to share with you all. If you are interested in attending any of my classes please contact me........julieelizabethmccartney@msn.com

The lovely Joyce showing her creations. Joyce has just celebrated her 50th wedding anniversary what an achievement.
Joyce's daughter arranged a surprise 50th party and i was lucky enough to be invited , lovely evening.
 OMG Sue ( lady with long hair) is going to kill  me when she sees this picture she looks really glum, when really she has one of the best sense of humour i know....sorry Sue
Angela and Ann are always a joy. Ann (lady in green) enters competitions and Fayre's with her creations and completes some gorgeous scrapbook pages.
 I'm very lucky to have some lovely people who attend my classes.
Final note get well soon nutty Ann we missed you at class. Take care and keep crafting Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment