Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

Dusty boots gets married


Happy new year , 
          Sorry I've been missing in action. Christmas is so busy with work and crafting. Thought i would share with you a card I made for a wedding in December. This is a commissioned card for a lady who runs line dancing classes and is known as dusty boots. The card had to have the  bride wearing cowboy boots and a wedding dress.  This is what I came up with hope you  like it.
Did you make a new  year resolution ?
My resolution was to be more tolerant and to become a better person. I'm hoping to improve my business in 2018 and expand.  Learn new techniques and broaden my knowledge of crafting.
I've now been living in Spain 2 years and it's gone by so fast . Lots of changes, I've become self employed , work in a gorgeous clothes boutique which also sells my cards. My market stall is improving but still lots to do. 
Hope you all have a heathy and happy 2018. Take care and keep crafting love Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment