Followers

Thursday 18 February 2016

Good afternoon.


My last post showed you some cards I'd made using stencils. I don't have many so I thought I would make my own and this is what I came up with. 
I used clarity card so that I could rub the ink into the image aswell as using my brushes. Make sure you tape your stencil down using low tack tape as they can move about quite a it. I used dies to cut the shapes but you could do it free hand with a Stanley knife. ( they are not called Stanley knives but I couldn't remember but you know what a mean lol)
Well here are some of the finished cards,at the last event I went to they requested sympathy cards.

I just love how they turned out and got carried away and made 12 in total. My favourite is the card with all leaves just so simple and elegant. Anyway hope you like them take care stay safe and keep crafting love Julie xx

3 comments: