Followers

Sunday 26 January 2014

Julie's Jems SAB Bloghop

Hello



You will have joined me from Rebekah's Blog - what great projects that she shared!
Here's my project for today's bloghop
 I've made a small notebook holder using pool party card stock and petal parade stamp set. I've made these holders for all my ladies at my next all day workshop 



and the inside of the notebook holder



 and I have included some discount vouchers for them.

So next on your journey is Amanda's blog and I am sure that you will enjoy her projects too

Hope you like them all Stampin up products used
enjoy the rest of your blog hop Julie x

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely idea for a simple handmade gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Julie - love those colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Such a lovely project Julie... Lucky ladies in your next class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless Thankyou I have comments yippee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift idea! Glad you could join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea - you can never have too many notebooks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea, I'm sure it will be much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete