Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2013

CupCake class

Last Tuesday i held my monthly craft class, i used to hold my classes in my home over three nights but decided to try and combine them into one evening. I now hire a lovely room at the Quakers meeting place and its worked out really well. I wouldn't be able to hold a large evening class if it wasn't for the help of Sharon, Jenna , Ann and especially Caz and sue who have taken on the role of tea ladies and warming the room up before we get their, thank you to all of you. 
We made cupcake cards which i originally saw the idea on Pin interest.

This is Ann one of my favourite ladies, she is so positive in everything she does and always enjoys the classes and usual helps the less experienced ladies.
Take care and keep crafting Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment