Followers

Sunday 7 October 2012

A Day at Whitby

Hi everyone,
                     Ive had a very busy day today, as tomorrow is my daughter Kate's birthday and as a treat she wanted to go to Whitby for the day.
We couldn't have picked a better day the weather was glorious, and Whitby was very busy.
Kate is planning to attend the annual Goth weekend so she had me looking for a long black lace dress which we did find on a lovely vintage stall.
Kate has a very unique style its goth mixed with vintage and alittle retro thrown in.We had a fab day and decided to go and see my granddaughter Maisey who hasn't been too well lately.


I adore Maisey with all my heart and as you can see she is pretty  special.


Anyway as i promised i would show you the card i made for Kate,s birthday, I've used the Beware Pirates stamp set which is retired but i love this stamp set I'm not going to part with it.



Bye for now take care and keep crafting Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment