Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Halloween Treats

Hi Everyone ,
                    I hope you are all well, I'm good.
 Ive been really busy preparing for my next all day workshop and my  charity afternoon tea.
Every year i try and hold one event to raise money for Breast Cancer Research this year i decided to organise an afternoon tea. Several of my friends have given me some lovely gifts to raffle.
My good friend Sharon has been baking all week so we have lots of eatable goodies......






With Halloween just around the corner i decided to make some little Halloween treat bags to sell at my event.

I love the kit from Stampin Up Ghoulish Googlies Bundle for only £15.95 you receive Googly Ghouls stamp set,bags, tags,twine and googly eyes.
If you need more bags and tags they are only £7.95.
I must admit i have used quite a few of these kits.
Anyway take care and keep crafting Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment