Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

Mini Catalogue with not so mini ideas

Well its here the long awaited Mini Catalogue, and all i can say is I'm hooked. Every time i think Ive chosen what i would like to order i then see something else that i feel i must have. My husband doesn't understand the concept of i must have he always says "do you really need another stamp set or more papers" hello, its not a case of needing something, these items of crafty gorgeousness are a must have.
I'm having a combined workshop(21st May Saturday) with my new recruit Jackie and we will be promoting the big shot and the strength and hope stamp set.  Stampin up will donate £1.00 to Breast Cancer Research for every stamp set sold i am also going to donate 10% of my sales to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
  • If you are interested in coming to this event or ordering from the new mini catalogue please contact me julieelizabethmccartney@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment