Followers

Friday 12 November 2010

Stampin up classes

Well sorry its been so long, but remember i'm new to this blogging lark..
Been a stampin up demonstrator for nearly a month now and i love it. My classes have been going really well and everyone has booked a second class. Thankyou to all my ladies who have helped make my classes such a success, but a great big THANKYOU to angela my stampin up buddy and mentor.
Angela has loaned me products until i could buy my own and given me lots of inspiration........
My first class used the christmas bauble punch and two sets of SU christmas stamps which i cant for the life of it remember what they are called. SU fine glitter and a selection of the SU inks.I will post pictures over the weekend.
Many thanks for reading my blog take care and keep crafting love jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment